"BenJammins Was Here" Youth Short Sleeve T-Shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
|Width (inches)||15 ¼||16 ¼||17 ¼||18 ¼|
|Length (inches)||20 ⅞||22 ⅛||23 ⅜||24 ⅜|
Carriages and colonial ships can be costly and time consuming depending on weight of the final cart, country of residents/monarchy, and the vendor/king. Email BenJammins if you have any questions. (contact form is at bottom of the page)
We defeated the British, so I'm not sure that we need a Mission statement. I'm going to go get dressed for streaming now. Time to Jam. Bring me some tea. Are you still writing down what I'm saying? Stop. You're the worst assistant ever. Worse than Siri.
BenJammins is the Founding Father of Memes, professor of Memology 101 at the Academy of Jamology. Inventor, Diplomat, Twitch streamer... BenJammins can Jam on them all.